Hello dear friends!
It’s been a while and for that we are so sorry! We’ve been crazy busy and some things have been forced to the back of the line as a result. Our website has been one of these things. We’re going to do our best to change that going forward. In the future expect at least monthly updates regarding our most recent travels, current and future projects, and upcoming schedule. We also have exciting things in the works regarding our YouTube channel that we’ll be sharing soon! Stay tuned!
As we said, our year has been very busy. But it has also been wonderful! God has allowed us to travel all over the country in His service and we never, ever take that for granted. He’s been so good to us. In July alone we were blessed to visit 14 cities in 5 states! We’ve seen countless souls saved and met so many wonderful new friends. To God be all the glory!
We’re equally excited about our August schedule and thoroughly looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones as we visit Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee in the coming weeks.
Morrison Sisters August 2019 Schedule
- Aug 3, 6:30 PM – Macedonia Baptist – Dallas, GA
- Aug 4-9, 7:00 PM – Faith Baptist Camp – Resaca, GA
- Aug 11, 11:00 AM – Liberty Baptist – Gaylesville, AL
- Aug 11, 5:00 PM – Bible Baptist – Scottsboro, AL
- Aug 13, 7:00 PM – Whitfield Baptist – Dalton, GA
- Aug 16, 7:00 PM – Lighthouse Baptist – Sevierville, TN
- Aug 17, 3:00 PM – Lighthouse Baptist – Sevierville, TN
- Aug 18, 11:00 AM – Lighthouse Baptist – Sevierville, TN
- Aug 18, 6:00 PM – Oakland Baptist – Maryville, TN
- Aug 24, 4:00 PM – Sardis Baptist (Ladies Meeting) – Canton, GA
- Aug 25, 10:30 AM – Sunny Side Baptist – LaFayette, GA
- Aug 26-27, 7:00 PM – Vision Baptist – Adairsville, GA
Thank you all for your prayers and support. We appreciate both more than you know.
Hi my name is Angela Price.Love You all singing.The song Homesick truly Blessed me.I live on disability check I don’t make alot a month.I would love to see all 4..I sure hope to see you all either in New Bern NC or whiteville NC
I just discovered The Morrison Sisters! I was surfing YouTube watching Johnny Cash. “I Was There When It Happened” just took me by surprise! I started surfing for the Morrison Sisters and was just blown away! The voices of angels! Musically inclined and all in one family, what a blessing to lister to! I am making plans to see you in Elkin, North Carolina at
the Thanks To Calvary Baptist Church in March of 2020. I am so excited that you are coming near my home.
Thank you, dear brother! To God be ALL the glory! Can’t wait to meet you in Elkin!