Hello, friend. Did you know Jesus loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you? Want to know how? God’s plan is very simple.
First, accept that we are all sinners.
We must see ourselves in the light of God’s Word. We are all sinners.
- Romans 3:10, “There is none righteous, no not one.”
- Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
Second, accept that as sinners we owe a penalty.
The penalty for sin is separation from God for eternity in Hell. There is a physical death and a second death (which is the lake of fire).
- Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death.”
- Revelation 20:14,15, “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
But there’s GREAT news…
Third, accept that Jesus Christ paid our sin penalty.
Jesus Christ shed his blood and died on the cross to pay our sin penalty!
- Romans 5:6, “…Christ died for the ungodly.”
- Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- I Peter 3:18, “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh.”
Fourth, accept the risen Savior, Jesus Christ, as our only hope of heaven.
No amount of good works, church membership, baptism, etc. can save you. Jesus is your only hope! He paid your penalty on the cross, rose from the dead, and then ascended up to heaven where He is right now. He promises that if you will call on Him, believing He will save your soul, He will give you eternal life right now and write your name in the book of life.
- Ephesians 2:8,9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
- Romans 10:9,10,13, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation…For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Will you follow Jesus?
If you have never put your complete faith in Jesus Christ for your eternal salvation, why not believe what God’s word says and call on Jesus Christ to save you right now? He promises He will!
If you decide to follow Christ, we’d absolutely love to know about it! Click here to share your story with us. We want to celebrate with you the new life you have in Christ!